Intellex logo

US Immigration & Naturalization Legal Services

Our Attorneys at Intellex Law Group are available to help you with all aspects of your US immigration matters, including:

  • Naturalization & Citizenship, and Dual Citizenship matters
  • Immigrant & Non-Immigrant Visas -- Green cards (lawful permanent resident status), F-1 visas
  • Business and Work visas, Investment visas, and Extraordinary skills visas
  • Fiancée visas, Family sponsorship, International Adoption and Deportation (removal) issues.

We provide experienced representation to individuals, families and companies. Due to the federal nature of US immigration law we are able to serve clients in all US states. We offer unlimited access to the immigration lawyer handling your case and provide support with technology to track your case and archive copies of documents.

Intellex Law Group attorneys and associates have represented a broad range of businesses, including computer software and technology, construction, arts, architecture, engineering, religion, health care, restaurants, fisheries, agriculture, among others.

Helping employers hire temporary employees

Our law firm helps employers hoping to hire foreign nationals for temporary work in the United States. There are a number of visa types for employees in this category that vary depending on the country of origin, the professional specialty of the worker, and the length of stay. A common visa type in this category is the H-1B visa, which can be obtained by filing an I-129 petition. We help with the petition and with subsequent petitions for extensions of this and other visa types.

Labor Certification: the first step on the road to a green card

To learn more about our immigration law services to employers, contact our Seattle and Mill Creek based, Washington, law firm.  In addition to helping employers hire foreign nationals on an H-1B and other temporary visa types, we also help employers with the labor certification process with the U.S. Department of Labor.  This is the first step on the road to permanent resident status; employers receiving labor certification are able to hire permanent workers on E-1 and other visa types after demonstrating that their need for employees cannot be met in the United States.  The process is long and tedious; we can take care of it.

We help with all employment-based visa types

At the Intellex Law, we focus on providing the best solution to your company's immigration needs, based on a thorough review of your immigration options and business requirements. Some of the business visa types we have helped businesses obtain for employees include the:

  • B-1, a temporary business visa
  • O-1, for employees of extraordinary ability
  • L-1, for multinational companies seeking to transfer an employee to the U.S.
  • TN, for citizens of Mexico and Canada under the North American Free Trade Agreement.
  • And if the visa applicant is already in the U.S. and cannot leave to obtain consular processing of a new visa, our law firm can help the individual with an Adjustment of Status petition.

At Intellex Law we give your case the individual, focused attention necessary to reach the desired result

Our Staff and Attorneys speak Spanish, French, Russian, Japanese, Arabic Hindi, and Korean.
Contact us at 425-385-2707 to find out how we can assist you at an affordable cost!

© Copyright 2009 - All Rights Reserved